I post this with some hesitation since usually the Divine will come to you (in dreams, quiet
whispers and signs) with what you need to know. Meditation can also be a great time to be open to receiving guidance. I’ve often found though, that asking the right question does show that you are ready, curious and/or trying to understanding a life lesson. Therefore Spirit will find a way to deliver the answer.
So while this is a running list I started, it’s not meant to be taken into meditation in it’s entirely. Seriously, just one of these questions at a given time might help. And I’d bet you’ll come up with the question that is best suited for you.
1. What does my soul/higher-self wish to tell me?
2. What am I trying to know the truth of? What is my truth in this situation?
3. What is separating the light; making the issue unclear? What have I not been ready to see
4. How is this situation serving me?
5. Why have I created this challenge?
6. What is opening up in my life?
7. What is ending?
8. If I walked away… where would I go? What would I do?
9. What does my body need in order to heal?
10. What emotion needs to be released?
11. Guidance from my angel/guide/book of records…
12. How does my divine nature play/interact/create now?
13. How can I express my intention/purpose?
14. Does this situation make my heart expand or close?
15. Am I creating a problem where there isn’t one? And, why?
16. What is in my vibrational frequency now?
17. Everything has already happened so, is this energy of the challenge a carryover that needs to be released?
18. What other timeline/life would assist in my understanding of what to do in my reality
19. Is my action/job/purpose the bridge to get me where I want to go?
20. If all my financial and family needs were taken care of, what would I do?
21. What does my soul wish to express to me?
22. Am I living in harmony with my soul?
23. What choices am I avoiding and why?
24. Why am I allowing this situation to continue?
25. What in my life, now, needs more attention?
26. What places am I just doing busy work verses soul work?
27. What am I not allowing? What am I still not giving myself permission to feel/do/see?
28. Is the timing right for _____ ?
29. What sign have I missed? What is so obvious that I’m not seeing it?
30. What is the next step?
31. What energy (love, support, purpose, etc.) do I want to surround me at this time? (in the way of people, situations, etc.)
32. What/how is this experience preparing me for _______?
33. What role have I been playing that is no longer who I am?
34. What dream/goal do I fear will not come to fruition?? What if it doesn’t?
About the Author: Molly Brown
A few years ago, at the age of 39, I left my career and home town and started fresh. Crazy and scary – an understatement, but at the time, it felt like a necessity. I’d have no idea what I really started was an amazing spiritual journey which is now my passion and lifestyle. Now living along the coast of North Carolina, I AM a mother of teens, a fiancé, a writer and… spiritual being who is very human. I feel blessed to have learned all that I have and wish to share my perspective to encourage and inspire other soul seekers. Let evolve together! For more information, please visit my personal blog at: http://2020spiritualvision.wordpress.com/
For more on awakening and finding joy in the journey, please visit us on Facebook
Image from: www.youwall.com